This 25-in-1 precision set is an ideal toolset
for electronic workshops, watch repair, eyeglass
repair, and hobby miniatures where fine precision is required.
the magnetic insert. Apart from firmly holding the handle,
it can also pull the small screws that have been removed
Shafts of the screwdrivers are made with
chrome vanadium, which is a mixture of alloys.
It improves the resistance to rust as well as endure
- oss-head screwdriver bits (1.0, 1.2, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0) are used for assembling and disassembling most glasses and home appliances.
- Flat-head screwdriver bits (1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 3.0) are commonly used in homes, the 1.0-sized bit can be used for assembling and disassembling the screws of spectacles.
- Hexagon screwdriver bits (T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, T8, T10, T15) are used for assembling and disassembling mobile phones, computer hard drives,circuit boards, etc.
- Triangle screwdriver bit (2.3) is used for disassembling small household appliances, mainly for internal triangular screws.
- The thimble (0.8) is used to retrieve the SIM eject tool.